- Whoever said, "I don't want to be a millionaire-I just want to live like one," was truly reflecting the Piscean philosophy.
- You may have read that the Pisces symbol of two fish, ? swimming in opposite directions, indicates that the Neptunian is torn by dual desires. It's not so. Dual desires belong to Gemini. The two fish in reversed directions symbolize the choice given Pisces: to swim to the top-or to swim to the bottom and never quite reach his goals. Pisces must leam that he is to serve mankind in some way, and eschew worldly possessions. Piscean Einstein, who swam upstream, formulated a whole new world of relative time. Pisceans who swim downstream serve by washing dishes or shoveling snow. The choice is always there, because there's never a lack of unusual talent, but the fish, with eyes that see clearly on both sides, sometimes has difficulty seeing straight ahead. Pisces often retreats-either to the sublime heights of a dedicated professional life, or to stimulants, artificial emotions and false excitement.
- Pisces may share compassion for the ill with Virgo, but he takes the extra step to try to understand the hearts of the burdened and the friendless, the failures and the misfits, no matter how weird or how rejected by society. The fish will gently comfort those whom Virgo feels are weak by choice, and therefore undeserving. If you need a dime or a dollar, a large loan, or just a small encouragement that no one else would give, go to Pisces. You'll get no lectures and no glances of superiority. He judges no man-thief, murderer, addict, pervert, sinner, saint, hypocrite or liar. Greed, lust, sloth and envy will bring no critical wrath, if he's a typical Neptunian. His understanding overflows, along with whatever practical help he's able to offer. He senses every vice and virtue, and he knows each pitfall.
You'll frequently find fish who have buried their personal dreams to brighten odd corners of the lives of relatives and friends, or to bring the gift of tears and laughter to the public through the stage, at the cost of the privacy Pisces seeks and needs. Yet Neptune is a deceptive planet, capable of giving birth to natures that twist and turn in two directions at once, distorting the truth, an influence which often causes Pisces to hide his real emotions.
- The Pluto of Scorpio combines with your Neptune in a unique manner. It adds up to intuitive knowledge in both of you. You tune in on Scorpio. You learn, and teach: you and a Scorpio might make a wonderful pair in teaching metaphysics. That is, you are a team that could promote the unusual, the unique, and the areas, which are usually reserved for people with exotic tastes.
- Pisces-Gemini is filled with ideas. And some- times the ideas are fired at you as if with a machine gun. It is up to you to choose the best, to be discriminating, to be selective. Gemini stimulates your intellectual curiosity. The two signs are not well aspected; there are problems to overcome. There are obstacles. But, on the positive side, these can be regarded as healthy challenges.
- You are generous, caring, and kind. However, you tend to be more concerned about other people's problems than your own. You are not a decisive person and may change your mind many times. You are also a follower, but you do not always choose good leaders. Because of your good qualities, you are popular with many types of people, but when you are secretive you drive these friends away. Weak concentration skills can get you into trouble at school.
Dont have any wrong ideas! Vettiya irunthathala intha vetti vela, vera entha ennamum intha post'ku kaaranam illai! Hehehehe..... So, Dont shoot any wrong or embarrassing questions pls :D
Dare 2 do so.. Appala Osama Maama than :P