You are one among them : )

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Just a note to say that I am alive to bug with more posts!


I know its been a real long time bugging my blogger friends. Days just passed by like any thing. Life has never moved so fast earlier. Hm.. What do I bore my friends about this time??? Yeah. Its about an interesting movie that I happened to see recently - 'Up in the air'. Its not a new movie though, may be i saw it only recently. Oh yeah..I know ..I have been watching a lot of movies lately and I am also aware that my friends had been teasing me about it. So i just thought its better i admit it myself. At times when you really wanna kill time, this is what you do. Try it urself and you will understand is what i challenged my friends :P

Well, coming back to the movie. Its a very nice movie which is about three characters. 1. A person who does the job of firing people. 2. Young gal who is trying to computerize the firing job. 3. Woman who passes by and grabs the second main role in the movie is what i felt about this third person.

Its a movie which makes you realize that - what you are paid @ work is not gonna live with you forever and if you don't make the right decision at the right time then the right decision might be a wrong decision if made at the wrong time :P Not bad, I have confused enough! :D Mission accomplished!

Apart from all these, George Clooney is a good looking guy (dude :D ) to stare at, so I just decided that whatever the story might be or however the movie might be I watch it till the end :D

Well message thats conveyed in the movie : 1) Never break up with any one over SMS and 2) Whatever you might do, if you dont make your boyfriend/girlfriend, husband/wife feel that you are caring and concerned about that person, who knows, he/she might not be with you any longer emotionally and physically :P

You feel that I am exaggerating? Then why dont you watch the movie yourself and let me know what the message is? ;)

C Ya TILL I bug you guys the next time!

30 comments:

Harish said...

Darn...u beat me.
Am yet to see it.

Unknown said...

clooney-a paathu kavunthuttu... kathaiya kotta vituttu.... mothamaa ellathayum kolappittu... kadasila ketta mission accomplished nu kadha vidra... po po poii polappa paaru.. ;)

Unknown said...

As quoted by George Clooney's boss "It's not a problem unless you have a solution."
This shows the importance of proactivity.
Identifying problems is nothing more than complaining, unless you have a plan to solve them.

Unknown said...

George Clooney is a good looking guy "(dude :D ) "hmm seriye ila nee ..aunty uncle kita pesanum ;)
Hmm will watch this movie for sure and willpost my comments further!!!

Unknown said...

Glad to see you back.. keep updating your blog.

Compassion Unlimitted said...

Good you are back..
the 2nd point in your concluding remarks is so apt in real life !!
TC
CU

Compassion Unlimitted said...

Good you are back..
the 2nd point in your concluding remarks is so apt in real life !!
TC
CU

Ravi said...

am yet to see that movie either ... seems its not that u just got bored .. u've got company :-) !!

glad ... that u r back n blogging ..

keep going ... and lets make it interesting ..

Ravi said...

am yet to see that movie either ... seems its not that u just got bored .. u've got company :-) !!

glad ... that u r back n blogging ..

keep going ... and lets make it interesting ..

Ponnarasi Kothandaraman said...

@ Harish
Hehehe..yeah I guess so in the recent times :D

Ponnarasi Kothandaraman said...

@ SK
Hehehe...Partially agreed!

Ponnarasi Kothandaraman said...

@ Abhi
Glad to see you here Abhi :) Yeah...theres no point in cribbing if we dont have any solution! :D

Ponnarasi Kothandaraman said...

@ Ramya
Oi..Dog :) Good 2 c ur comment..Yeah..watch the movie and let me know as what u feel :)

Ponnarasi Kothandaraman said...

@ BSK
:) Thank u!

Ponnarasi Kothandaraman said...

@ CU
Yeah..i feel the same too :)

Ponnarasi Kothandaraman said...

@ Ravi
Wow...thats indeed a different dimension :) I agree i have got yet another company ;)

Story Teller said...

Hiii.. welcome back.. got really bugged with too many official commitments, just took off some time to write Mrs. Venkat :)

Ganesh said...

para 3-5 made me think to watch this movie!!

Ponnarasi Kothandaraman said...

@ DT
Hehe.. I could see that :) Lets c how Mrs DT would react on reading this blog :P

Ponnarasi Kothandaraman said...

@ Ganesh
Ahh...Thats my point anyways :P Lemme know wt u feel after watching the movie :)

Sathish said...

Did saw it... but ... Well.. may be .. I was not searching for a message...

Vasanthan said...

you did confuse me a little in the beginning. And actually that confusion is making me want to watch the movie.
i guess you succeeded!

Ponnarasi Kothandaraman said...

@ Sathish
Diplomatic.. :)

Ponnarasi Kothandaraman said...

@ Vasanthan
Yeah :) Watch it and do lemme know ur view :)

சரவண வடிவேல்.வே said...

ஓ......... இது வாழ்க்கை சம்மந்தமான தத்துவ போஸ்ட் போல!!!!!!!... நான் கூட எதோ சினிமாவ பற்றினு நினைச்சேன்!!... LOL :)


Nice one.. keep on writing.

My days(Gops) said...

//Then why dont you watch the movie yourself and let me know what the message is? ;)//

ipadi sonnah eppadi? DVD yaaru tharuvaangala? ;)

aandava indha comment aachum publish aaganum :)

kanagu said...

welcome back :) :)

I have also wanted to watch it in theatres but somehow missed it...

surely will see it to clarify myself from confusion :) :)

Ravi said...

is that apt to say .. we are dying to read your new post .. !!!

ashok said...

good to see u back...

Vikkee said...

"if you don't make the right decision at the right time then the right decision might be a wrong decision if made at the wrong time"

Kavithai...Kavithai !!!