PS: How do I blogroll? :-/ I tried in blogroll.com, but I dont find the list here in my blog. Help me with this pls.
Obstacle: I don't know what's good to read.
- Decide if you want to read fiction or nonfiction
- Ask for three recommendations from friends who read
- Read reviews of books in your interest area
- Make a list of three books or magazines to read
Obstacle: I don't have time to read.
- Schedule 30 minutes of reading a day
- Subscribe to an executive summary service
- Take a speed-reading class
- Adopt a Time Management Goal plan
Obstacle: I don't know where to get the best deals on reading materials; I can't spend much on books/subscriptions.
- Check book prices at an online bookstore
- Look for books at clearance bookstores
- Subscribe to magazines via discount subscription service
- Download a great work from the Internet
Obstacle: It's inconvenient to carry books and magazines around with me.
- Schedule reading time at home
- Download a book to your handheld computer
- Get an ebook reader